Bolzano Bozen Card: the advantages
• Mobility: free use of all public transport services belonging to the South Tyrolean Transportation Network: regional trains from Brennero/Brenner to Trento/Trient and from Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen, regional and municipal busses, the cableway to San Genesio/Jenesien, Colle/Kohlern, Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten and Vöran/Verano, the Mendola/Mendel funicular and the Renon railway as well as the Salto/Tschögglberg bus and a roundtrip ride with the Swiss postal car between Mals and Müstair.
NEW: Lift Corno del Renon / Rittner Horn. One free ride a day (return).
The lift is open for the winter season until March 22nd 2020 and for the summer season from May 21st to November 8th 2020.
• Museums: one free admission to more than 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol including following museums in Bolzano: South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, Museum of Nature South Tyrol, Museion - Museum for Modern and Contemporary Art, Civic Museum, Mercantile Museum, Nativity Museum, Treasure of the Cathedral, Runkelstein Castle and Messner Mountain Museum Firmian as well as the Farmer Museum Rohrer House in Sarentino.
• Guided tour of Bolzano: free participation to a guided city tour of the city center. From April to October every Tusday at 10.30am. Start: Tourist Office, Via Alto Adige / Südtiroler Str. 60.
• Sparkling wine cellar Arunda: every Thursday at 11am, guided tour of the sparkling wine cellar Arunda in Meltina/Mölten; reservation tel. +39 0471 668033.
• Wine cellar Eberlehof: every Saturday at 3pm guided tour in the vineyards with wine tasting and brunch with typical products; reservation before 12; tel. +39 0471 978607; price: € 18 with Bolzano Bozen Card (€ 20,00 without card)
• Swimming pool of San Genesio/Jenesien: free entry from June to September
Advantages in Val Sarentino / Sarntal
• Lift in Reinswald/San Martino: one free ride (return) a day in the summer and 1 free ride (return) per week in the winter
• Trekkingbus: one free ride (return) a day
• Museum Rohrerhaus (already included in the Museumobil Card)
• Guided legend hike: every Wednesday with registration by Tuesday at the Tourism Board Sarentino, Tel. +39 0471 623091
• Guided hiking tour in the Sarentino Alps: every Tuesday and Thursday with registration each day before at the Tourism Board Sarentino, Tel. +39 0471 623091
• Swimming pool: free admission to the Sarentino swimming pool (daily from early-June till early-September)
• Mikes Bike Park: one day free entry from April to October
• Guided snowshoe hike: every Tuesday and Thursday with registration by Monday and Wednesday e at the Tourism Board Sarentino, Tel. +39 0471 623091
• Cross country skiing: 1-week free ticket for the cross-country course in Val di Pennes/Pens Valley (from mid-December till mid-March, availableat the Tourism Board Sarentino)
• Ice Skating: free entry to the Sportzone Labnes Ice Skating rink (daily from early-December till mid-February)
• Reinswald toboggan rental: 1-day loan of toboggan in the skiing area Reinswald, Tel. +39 0471 625330
• Snowshoe rental: 2-day loan of snowshoes at the Tourism Board Sarentino, Tel. +39 0471 623091
Bonus Partner Val Sarentino:
• Speck-tasting at the Stofnerhof: open daily 8 am – 12 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm
• Mikes Bike Park: 10 % discount on bike, helmet and protector rental (April – October)
You can find even more advantages in other areas around Bolzano in the official brochure of the Bolzano Bozen Card.