Bolzano Bozen Guestcard
Get to know Bolzano, San Genesio, Laives and the Sarntal Valley as well as many other beautiful places in South Tyrol in an easy and inexpensive way... With the Bolzano Guestcard you can!
With the Bolzano Guestcard your stay in Bolzano will be even richer. The Guestcard is your personal ticket to many tourist attractions. A world of advantages is waiting for you to discover the whole of South Tyrol with the enthusiasm of those who want to spend a fun-filled holiday. Take advantage of your Bolzano Guestcard to visit museums and travel free on all public transport in South Tyrol. The Guestcard is included in the price of your stay at participating establishments.
Click here to view the partner hotels where you can receive the Bolzano Guestcard free of charge.
How it works
- The Bolzano Guestcard is distributed free of charge and exclusively at the partner hotels of the offer.
- The Bolzano Guestcard is valid exclusively during the period of your stay.
- The Guestcard must be validated each time you use public transport. In museums, the Guestcard is validated by readers at the entrance. For all other services, the Guestcard must be validated with a reader at the respective service provider. To use the "Bonus partner" services, simply show your Guestcard.
- The Guestcard must be completed with the guest's name and the date of validity.
- The services included in the Bolzano Guestcard are for individual guests. In order to use them, the Guestcard holder must comply with the respective registration terms and take into account the maximum number of participants. For information, please contact the relevant tourist office.
» Mobility: free use of all public transport services belonging to the South Tyrolean Transportation Network: regional trains from Brennero/Brenner to Trento/Trient and from Malles/Mals to San Candido/Innichen, regional and municipal busses, the cableways to Colle/Kohlern, Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, Meltina/Mölten and Vöran/Verano, the Mendola/Mendel funicular and the Renon railway as well as a roundtrip ride with the Swiss PostBus between Mals and Müstair. Timetables: www.mobilitaaltoadige.info.
» Museums: one free admission to more than 90 museums and collections in South Tyrol including following museums in Bolzano: South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, Museum of Nature South Tyrol, Museion - Museum for Modern and Contemporary Art, Civic Museum, Mercantile Museum, Nativity Museum, Treasure of the Cathedral, Runkelstein Castle and Messner Mountain Museum Firmian as well as the Farmer Museum Rohrer House in Sarentino.
Bolzano, San Genesio, Ritten
In addition to free entry to museums and use of public transport in Bolzano, San Genesio and Renon, the following services are also included:
- Guided tour: participation in a guided tour of the city from the weekly programme
- Bolzano, city of wine: reductions during the following events
- Calici di Stelle: 1 voucher for a glass of wine
- Wine Stand at the Christmas Market: purchase of a € 3.50 glass of wine, the second glass of the same wine is free of charge
- Bolzano Wine Exhibition: 3 tasting vouchers
- Corno del Renon cable car: 1 round trip per day with the cable car from Tre Vie to Cima del Lago Nero
- San Genesio swimming pool: free entry from June to the beginning of September.
Sarentino Valley, Laives, Meltina
- Cable car to San Martino/Reinswald: 1 round trip or alternatively two single round trips per week in winter and summer.
- Trekkingbus Sarentino: 1 return trip per day for 7 consecutive days
- Guided hike along the Via delle Saghe: every Friday, booking required by the previous Thursday at the Sarentino Tourist Board, Tel. 0471 623091
- Guided hike in the Sarentino Alps: every Tuesday and Thursday with reservation until the previous day at the Tourist Association of Val Sarentino, tel. 0471 623091
- Entrance to the Sarentino swimming pool: free entrance to the swimming pool (from beginning of June to beginning of September)
- Mikes Bike Park: free admission for one day (April to October)
- Guided snowshoe hike: every Tuesday and Thursday (in winter) with reservation by the previous day at the Sarntaler Sarntal Tourist Board, tel. 0471 623091
- Cross-country skiing in Val di Pennes: a weekly ticket is available from mid-December to mid-March from the Sarntaler Sarntal Tourist Board.
- Ice rink in the Labnes sports area: free access to the ice rink (from the beginning of December to mid-February)
- Snowshoe rental: 2-day rental at the Sarntaler Sarntal Tourist Association, tel. 0471 623091
- Free e-bike recharge and 15% discount on e-bike rental, cross-country skiing equipment and ski touring equipment at Penserhof Alpine Hotel & Restaurant. Reservation until the day before: tel. 0471 627122
- Seminar on wild herbs: easy walk to learn about wild herbs and their healing properties (every Wednesday from Easter to October, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., reservation by 4.30 p.m. on the previous day, phone 0471 950420)
- Guided e-bike tour: from Laives around the Monte di Mezzo to the Monticolo and Kalterer lakes (every Thursday from Easter to October, 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m., booking until 12 p.m. on the previous day, tel. 0471 950420)
- Guided tour of Laives with visit of the parish church (every Friday from Easter to October, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., reservation until 5 p.m. of the previous day, phone 0471 950420)
- Bike rental: 1 day bike rental at the bike rental Ride+39 tel. 0471 537500 or Bike Sport Neri, tel. +39 0471 952912 (from April to October)
- Ice rink: 1 free entry (from December to the beginning of March).
- Guided hike: participation in a guided hike every Wednesday at 9.30 a.m. (from June). Further information from the Meltina Tourist Association, tel. 0471 668282.
- Arunda wine cellar - Meltina: discount of € 3,00; bookable at tel. +39 0471 667003 or at the Tourism Board Meltina, tel. +39 0471 668282
- Thuniversum: small gift upon presentation of the Bolzano Bozen Card at the cash desk
- The Loacker Cafés in South Tyrol: 10 % discount on purchases, food and drinks
- Tschager - Design & Art under the Bolzano Arcades: 10 % discount on purchases
- Palais Moiré piazza Erbe/Obstplatz 9 Bolzano, Smartys Moiré via Dr. Streiter/Dr. Streitergasse 34 Bolzano, Irenes Modewerkstatt via Francescani/Franziskanergasse 3 Bolzano and Moiré Irene corso LIberta/Freiheitsstr. 136 Merano/Meran: 20 % discount on clothing purchases (not if already discounted)
- Griesbauerhof winery - Bolzano: discount of € 2,00 for the visit to the winery including wine tasting. Every Tuesday and Friday from the beginning of April to mid-November. Bookable by Friday noon at tel. +39 0471 973090 or tel. +39 338 6137880. Info: www.griesbauerhof.it
- Weingut Ansitz Waldgries - Bolzano: discount for the guided tour through the historical wine cellar with wine tasting (cost € 17,00 - with Bolzano Card € 14,00). Every Thursday at 10.30 am from April to the beginning of November. Tasting only (11:00 - 11:45): cost € 13,00 - with Bolzano Card € 9,00). Reservation by Wednesday at 5 pm at the Ansitz Waldgries, tel. +39 0471 323603
- Südtirol Jazzfestival Alto Adige, Bolzano Danza-Tanz Bozen, Opera Program 2021 and Vereinigte Bühnen Bozen: discount on the tickets to the concerts and the performances. Show your card at the box office and you will get a reduction on the ticket price.
- Base Camp Dolomites: 10 % discount on the luggage depot and on bike rental (piazza Stazione 1, Bolzano). Info: www.basecampdolomites.com.
- Raffeiner Orchideenwelt: discount on the admission to the Orchid Garden in Gargazzone, a tropical paradise and blooming garden (no day of rest). Info: www.raffeiner.net, tel. +39 0471 920218
- Distillery Schwarz: discount of € 2,00 for the guided tour. Every Friday at 5 pm. Reservation at tel. +39 340 7621149
- Speck-tasting at the Stofnerhof - Val Sarentino: open daily 8 am – 12 pm and 2 pm – 6 pm (for free)
- Hinterproslhof Cheese Factory: 10 % discount on purchase of cheese. Open daily, 2 pm – 6 pm
- Mikes Bike Park - Val Sarentino: 10 % discount on bike, helmet and protector rental (April – October)
- Horse riding in San Genesio: 10 % discount on the horse riding activities and horse buggy trips at Oberfahrerhof and König Laurin in San Genesio
- Horse riding in Sarentino: 10 % discount on the horse buggy trips at Adamhof
- Sarentino Trout Farm: Restaurant, bar, fish sales. 10 % discount on the menu and the fish sale (open from Easter to end of October, every day 10 am – 10 pm, Monday closed)
- Sunrise hiking tour to the “Stoanernen Mandlen” with breakfast at the Möltner Kaser: discount of € 2,00. The hiking tour takes place every 2 Saturdays and alternates with the Kneipp casts. Bookable by Thursday at the Tourism Board Meltina, tel. +39 0471 668282
- Breakfast in the nature with distant view at the Tschaufen farm: discount of € 2,00. Bookable at the Tourism Board Meltina, tel. +39 0471 668282 or at Ute, tel. +39 3348224164
- Pony rides at the Bacherhof farm: discount of € 3,00; bookable at tel. +39 0471 667003 or at the Tourism Board Meltina, tel. +39 0471 668282
- Guided MTB excursion - Meltina: discount of € 5,00 on guided e-bike tours every Monday at 9.30 am over the Tschögglberg (easy) and every Wednesday at 9 am to the “Stoanerne Mandlen” (medium difficulty). Bookable at Bikeguide Markus/Schlaneiderhof, tel. +39 335 485500. Discount of € 3,00 on bike rental.
Mobil & Museumobil Card
Travel without a car!
With the Mobilcard and Museumobilcard you can use all public transport in South Tyrol without limitation for 1, 3 or 7 consecutive days, including regional trains to Trento, and enter more than 90 museums, collections and exhibitions throughout South Tyrol free of charge.
The cards are personal and non-transferable contactless tickets. It must be validated at the beginning of each journey at the blue ticket machine on buses or at train stations by bringing it close to the sensor on the front of the ticket machine. Before using it for the first time, write your name and the date of validity on the back of the ticket (the same day or 3 to 7 calendar days after the first validation).
Cards can be purchased at our information office, at altoadigemobility points of sale, at altoadigemobility ticket machines in stations and at train station ticket offices (also in Trento).
Prices and further tickets: www.suedtirolmobil.info/en