Discover South Tyrolean Speck PGI
An opportunity to discover the historic center of Bolzano and one of its most typical products: Speck Alto Adige PGI. The guided tour of the old town center, offered in collaboration with the Speck Alto Adige Consortium, is combined with the tasting of two different types of speck at a local producer, where an expert butcher will explain the history, the production process and the quality criteria of Speck Alto Adige PGI.
- In the work
- Starts at 2.30 p.m. from the information office, Via Alto Adige 60.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Price: € 15 adults, € 7.50 for children aged 6 to 14, free for children under 6.
- Reservations required by 12 noon on the day of the tour.
Cheers to the beer of Bolzano!
The tour leads through the streets and squares of the old town and continues with a visit to one of Bolzano's craft breweries. Each brewery has its own beer, its own special recipe and its own ritual. Discover with us the values that turn breweries into a meeting place and conviviality and let Bolzano's master brewers guide you through the tasting of different types of beer.
- When: 25 June, 30 July and 27 August
- Start: 5 p.m. from the Information Office
- Duration: approx. 3 hours
- Fee: € 10.00
- Maximum of 15 participants
- Booking required within 12 p.m. on the same day