Legal Notice & Privacy
Personal Data Processing Statement
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679
- Name and contact information of the data controller and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
This information applies to the processing of personal data carried out by:
Controller: Azienda di Soggiorno e Turismo di Bolzano, Via Alto Adige 60, 39100 Bolzano
T +39 0471 307 000
F +39 0471 980 300
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted through the contact information above, or by direct email sent to DPO@bolzano-bozen.it
- Collecting and retaining personal data, data types, and processing purposes
1) When you visit our website https://www.bolzano-bozen.it/, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily saved in something known as a log file. The following information will be recorded without action on the part of the user and saved until they are automatically deleted:
- the device’s IP address,
- date and time of visit,
- name and URL of file requested,
- website from which visit began (referrer URL),
- browser used and, where appropriate, device operating system and name of access provider.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- Ensuring smooth access to the website,
- Ensuring ease of use of the website
- Enhancing system security and stability, as well as
- additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is article 6 c. 1 f) GDPR. Legitimate interest arises from the abovementioned purposes. Personal data is not processed for profiling purposes in any way. Furthermore, when you access the site we create cookies and apply an analysis system. More information on this can be found under sections 4 and 5 below.
b) Newsletter subscriptions Where you have given express agreement, pursuant to article 6 c. 1 a) GDPR, we use your EMAIL address to send you a regular newsletter. To receive the newsletter you only need to give your email address. You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) Using the contact form If you have questions, you can contact us using the contact form on our website. You have to enter a valid email address so we know who sent the query and so we can respond to it. Other information is optional. Data is processed pursuant to 6 c. 1 a) GDPR, based on your consent. Data collected and processed this way will be deleted once we have responded to your query.
- Transfer to third parties.
Your data is only transferred to third parties for purposes expressly stated. Data may be transferred to third parties for the following purposes:
- where express consent has been given pursuant to art. 6 c. 1 a) GDPR,
- transfer pursuant to article 6 c. 1 f) GDPR is necessary in order to identify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings and there is no reason for one of your legitimate interests to prevail,
- where data is transferred to comply with a legal obligation pursuant to 6 c. 1 c) GDPR, and
- where data is transferred to execute a contract to which you are party pursuant to article 6 c. 1 b) GDPR.
Google Analytics This website does not use Google Analytics.
Social Media Plug-Ins So we can get to know you better, we use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website, pursuant to article 6 c. 1 f) GDPR. The advertising purpose of this is deemed a legitimate interest under the GDPR. The respective service providers are responsible for ensuring the plug-ins operate in accordance with data protection laws. These plug-ins are integrated using a method known as the two-click method for visitors to our website so as to protect them as best as possible.
Our website uses Facebook plug-ins to personalise use. This is why we use the “LIKE” and “SHARE” buttons. This is a service offered by Facebook. When you access a page on our website which has these plug-ins, your browser connects directly with Facebook’s servers. The content of the plug-in is sent to your browser directly by Facebook and integrated with the website. Because the plug-ins are integrated, Facebook receives the information your browser has accessed a page on our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently connected to Facebook. Your browser sends this information (including your IP address) directly to a Facebook server in the United States of America and saves them there. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook may automatically associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” buttons, the corresponding information is sent to and saved on a Facebook server. Information is also published on Facebook, where your Facebook friends will be able to see it. Facebook may use this information for advertising purposes, for market research, and to create Facebook pages based on your queries. To this end, Facebook creates profiles based on use, interests and relationships, for example to assess how our site is used relative to advertisements seen on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users of activities carried out on our website, and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to associate the information it collects through our website with your own Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The purpose and framework in which Facebook collects, processes and uses data, as well as your rights and settings which can be used to protect your privacy, can be found in Facebook’s data protection statement (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Our website contains integrated plug-ins from the microblogging website Twitter Inc. (Twitter). You can recognise Twitter plug-ins (tweet button) on our website as they bear the Twitter logo. You can find an overview of tweet buttons here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons). When you access a page on our website which has these plug-ins, your browser connects directly with Twitter’s server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our website, including your IP address. If you click the Twitter “tweet button” while accessing your own Twitter account, you can connect the content of our website with your own Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our page with your user account. We would like to emphasise that as the website provider we are not aware of the content of data transferred or how it is used by Twitter. If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our website, log out of your Twitter account. For further information please refer to Twitter’s privacy statement (https://twitter.com/privacy).
Our website also knows what are known as Instagram social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) provided by LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). These plug-ins bear the Instagram logo, such as the “Instagram camera” image. When you access a page on our website which has these plug-ins, your browser connects directly with Instagram’s servers. Instagram transfers the plug-in content directly to your browser and integrates it to the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has accessed a page on our website, even if you do not have an Instagram account or are not currently connected to Instagram. Your browser sends this information (including your IP address) directly to an Instagram server in the United States of America and saves them there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram may automatically associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, the corresponding information is sent to and saved on a Facebook server. The information will also be published on your Instagram account and visible to your contacts. If you do not want Instagram to associate the information it collects through our website with your own Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. Please refer to Instagram’s privacy statement (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) for more information.
- Data subject rights
- Pursuant to article 15 GDPR you are entitled to information confirming whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed. More specifically you have the right to know the purpose for data processing, the categories of personal data being processed, the categories of actual or possible recipients of your data, retention periods, the right to have your data corrected or deleted, the right to restrict processing and revoke consent, the right to object to processing, the right to find out where the data has come from, whether it was collected by third parties, as well as whether or not automated decision-making processes (including profiling) are in place and detailed information on these processes where they are in place;
- Pursuant to article 16 GPR you are entitled to have your personal data corrected or completed immediately;
- Pursuant to article 17 GDPR you are entitled to ask for your personal data to be deleted insofar as data is not being processed based on the right to freedom of expression and of information, to comply with legal obligations, for the purposes of public interest in the health sector, or to identify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings;
- Pursuant to article 18 GDPR you are entitled to restrict processing if you dispute the accuracy of data, if processing is not permitted, but you do not request it be deleted, you require the data to be processed to meet obligations arising from a contract or you have objected to processing pursuant to article 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to article 20 GDPR you are entitled to receive a copy of personal data relating to you in a structured format in common usage and readable by an automatic device;
- Pursuant to article 21 GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data, setting out specific reasons for doing so;
- Pursuant to article 77 GDPR you are entitled to submit complaints to supervisory authorities.
To exercise your rights please email email@example.com.