Markets in Bolzano
Daily, weekly and annual markets, farmers markets displaying their products, crafts markets, flee markets, nothing is missing. For those who like a stroll along market stalls and look for bargains Bolzano has all that one can wish for.
Daily markets: traditional fruit and vegetable market
- Piazza delle Erbe, Obstplatz: Mon-Fri 7am - 7pm, Sat 7am - 1pm
Weekly markets 8 am – 1 pm:
Fruits, vegetables, food, clothes, custome jewellery, items for home...
- Monday: Piazza Don Bosco
- Tuesday: Via Piacenza-Via Aslago
- Thursday: Via Rovigo, Piazza Matteotti
- Saturday: Piazza della Vittoria and surroundings
Farmers' markets: 7.30 am – 1.30 pm:
- Tuesday: Piazza Municipio, Piazza Mazzini, Viale Europa
- Friday: Piazza Municipio, Piazza Don Bosco, Via C. Augusta
- Saturday: Piazza Matteotti